Saturday, October 1, 2011

{ Chicago Photographer } Pregnancy / Maternity Photography

This morning I spent the day with an adorable couple expecting their first little bundle of joy - a little boy!

Kirsten and her high school sweet heart (and now husband), Chris, invited me out to join them at Didier Farms in Lincolnshire, IL.  I didn't know that their Pumpkin Festival was happening, so it was a blast seeing all the kids and families running around with their cider and pumpkins!

I'll be keeping them in my thoughts, as Kirsten is measuring at 38 weeks pregnant even though she's only 32 weeks along!  Looks like that little guy might be here sooner than expected :)

I'll also be photographing his newborn portraits as soon as he arrives!

Here are a few Sneak Peeks of Kirsten's Maternity Photoshoot!









No comments:

Post a Comment