Friday, November 25, 2011

Chicago Photographer | Newborn Photography | Family Photography | Patricia Anderson Photography

It's been a while since I've updated my blog, and I apologize for not checking in more!

It's been a crazy busy start to the holiday season between weddings, Civil Unions, families, babies, and we can't forget cooking my first thanksgiving Turkey!

Here's a little sneak peek of what I've been up to over the past few weeks.  Kick back and enjoy all the happy faces I've been so lucky to photograph here in Chicago!










































1 comment:

  1. All the stills were beautiful the clearance of the stills were really nice, brightness of the picture is super wedding photos were most important for couple to remember the wedding day wedding photographers only had a response to implement it and give a life to the photos.

    ReplyDelete