Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chicago Photographer | Chicago Newborn Photographer | Mt. Pleasant Newborn Photographer | Chicago Children's Photographer | Patricia Anderson Photography

I had a great time this morning for my 'down to the wire' Christmas shoot :)

ADORABLE little Sona was a natural... She loved the camera, and I had a great time watching her dance, laugh, and tell me all about her toys!

The family dog wasn't a fan of strangers, but we managed to even get a couple shots of him, too!

A note to those in need of last minute kid shots for the Holidays!!


I'm offering in-studio mini-sessions on Sunday, December 18th and Monday, December 19th. $50 for 5 digital images and a print release! Photos will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the photoshoot! For any last-minute Christmas Card procrastinators, here's your last chance! :)












1 comment:

  1. omg sooo beautiful!! I wish you were further west! I need a photographer--one of my good friends is also a photographer, but she is even further east--Pennsylvania. Anyhoo, LOVE love Love your work! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete