Monday, October 15, 2012

Grand Rapids Photographer | Baby Photographer | Smash the Cake Photography | Patricia Anderson Photography

This time of the year is when I feel "Pure Michigan" is at this most beautiful state.

Living in Chicago for 4 years, it was always amazing coming home in the fall and seeing all the colors from the changing leaves, and the rolling hills of Western Michigan which were truly a sign that I was home :)

October birthdays are the absolute best (And I'm not just saying that because my daughter was born in October!).  The crisp, cool sights and sounds of fall take over our senses with apple cider, doughnuts,  bonfires,  halloween.

I had the pleasure of meeting baby G last week and taking his one year photos... the weather was a bit nippy for such a little guy, so we stayed inside the studio for most of the shoot.  With all the bright red and orange leaves that have fallen around my studio, I brought some in for a few pictures indoors :)


And of course, no 1st birthday can be without a little Smash the Cake Photography :)



Photo's taken at the Patricia Anderson Photography Studio located 20 minutes south of Grand Rapids.  Shelbyville, Wayland, Allegan, Dorr, Hopkins, Gun Lake Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment