Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Grand Rapids Photographer | Newborn Photography | Affordable Photography with Digital Images

Greetings, friends!!

I recently polled my Facebook fans about what kind of things they look for in a photographer when they go to book a photography session.  Almost everyone replied that they look for photographer who include a CD of all the digital images so they can do their own printing.

Well.... ask and you shall receive! 
For the rest of 2012, all my sessions will include a CD with all the digital negatives!  

What can make this deal even sweeter, you ask?

Well, I've lowered all my prices!  Sessions are now $300 with all the digital negatives!  Simple sessions, for those who are only needing a handful of images, have also gone on sale for $200! 

Happy Holidays, everyone! 
Bring on the snow and hot coco :)

-xoxo-
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment