Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just Because...

Looking forward to a couple pet shoots this weekend :)

I'm always excited when I get requests for French Bulldogs!!  I've got a photo-shoot on the books this Sunday morning at Oz park with a Frenchie, and I can't wait!

I booked my first wedding, dated for this September 10th!  I'm OH SO excited.  The couple, Dan and Maria, are really awesome, and the venue should be spectacular!  Be on the look out for more photos.

Also, I'll be working as a 2nd shooter for Stephanie Maurie Photography in Geneva for the rest of this year's wedding season. I'm really looking forward to shooting some great weddings and getting some awesome experience from a very talented photographer!!

Lucy is wishing everyone a great Thursday!

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment