Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chicago Photographer Booking for 2012 | Patricia Anderson Photography

Hello All!

I'd like to formally announce the opening of my new studio in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago, IL.  I'll be working along side with Elaine Melko Photography as of February 1st, 2012 in our new rehabbed studio located at:

833 W. Webster Ave.  
Chicago, IL
60614
(1 block west of Halsted Ave. on Webster Ave.)

We will be hosting a "Grand Opening" in February, and would love to see you there!  There will be Food, Wine, and of course, it wouldn't be a photography studio opening without a photobooth! For everyone who wants to come in and snap their new Facebook Profile picture, We'd love to have you! (More details to come on the Open house!)

Also, I'd like to share that my new pricing for 2012 has been posted, and also announce that I'll now be offering "Anytime Mini's".  These will be available throughout 2012, and can be booked on weekends for up to 4 people. 


The "Anytime Mini-Session"
In-Studio Sessions Include:
30 minute sitting &
CD of 12 digital files on a CD
- Only $200 -


I'm looking forward to all the great things 2012 has to offer.  2011 have been a great year for me, and I appreciate all the business and support I've received from family, friend, and clients! 

Thank you again! Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment