Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chicago Photographer | Chicago Newborn Photographer | Mt. Pleasant Newborn Photographer | Chicago Children's Photographer | Patricia Anderson Photography

Don't forget!  My new Chicago Photography studio will be opening up in Lincoln Park at the beginning of February!

Our new address is:

Patricia Anderson Photography
833 W. Webster Ave.
Chicago, IL
60614

My business partner, Elaine Melko Photography will also be selling her So Silly Stuff children's t-shirts at our location, so come in an check them out! I know I'll definitely be buying a few!


A few shots from my most recent newborn photography shoot.  Baby "C" was 5 weeks old.... a little bit older than the norm for newborn shots, but she did a great job!  She was awake and alert for almost the whole shoot, but we really needed to show off those baby blue eyes :)






No comments:

Post a Comment