Monday, January 30, 2012

Chicago Photographer | Chicago Newborn Photographer | Mt. Pleasant Newborn Photographer | Chicago Children's Photographer | Patricia Anderson Photography

Woo!

I'm finally moved into the new studio, and just finished up with my first shoot in the new photography studio! I couldn't be happier to be working with natural light!  It just casts a much softer and romantic look, plus it's much better for newborns, as the flash doesn't startle them

Baby "A" Slept literally 99% of the shoot, which is almost unheard of for newborn photos! She let me place her pretty much anywhere my camera wanted her, and even gave me a few smiles to capture for her very lucky mother and father :)

If you're in the Lincoln Park area, stop by 833 W. Webster Ave. and say hello to Elaine Melko or Myself.  We'll be spending lots of time in the new studio, so come on by!

Here are the sneak peeks from today's shoot with Baby "A"






No comments:

Post a Comment