Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chicago Photographer | Chicago Newborn Photographer | Chicago Children's Photographer | Patricia Anderson Photography

Every parent wants to remember their child's first haircut :)  Normally, mom and dad bring along their point and shoot camera or their iPhone and snap a few shots, pick up a few curls, and call it a day!

I received an email from Baby "W"'s mom a few weeks ago asking about getting professional photos of his 1st haircut.   It was my first request for photos during a haircut, and honestly, I didn't know what to expect!  I've hear stories of babies and children crying and being completely terrified of getting their haircut, so even though I was unsure what to expect, I agreed to have him in my studio and hired a hair stylist to do this little guy's hair cut!

Baby "W" was FULL of smiles when he got there, which was GREAT!  I was just hoping he'd hold out for the cut.  It was our lucky day, because he LOVED getting his haircut!  He was such a little joy the entire time, and LOVED the hairdryer! 

Here are a few peeks into his 1st cut at the studio!  If you or anyone you know might be interested in booking a 1st haircut in my studio, please contact me via my website, www.patriciaandersonphotography.com 

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment