Monday, July 16, 2012

Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer | Grand Rapids Baby Photographer | Newborn Triplets Photography | Patricia Anderson Photography

I booked my first newborn session here in Grand Rapids, and was thrilled!  Not just because I got to go back to my DREAM job, but because it was not one, not two, but THREE newborns!  Triplets!! 


I was lucky to have a few photographer friends who were willing to tag along and help me with the babies during the shoot!  Getting 3 newborns to all sleep at the same time was a little more challenging than we had anticipated, but it was such an awesome experience!  These little gals were born at 34 weeks, and all were under 5 lbs!  Talk about an amazing opportunity! 


I'm still on the hunt for a photography studio here in Grand Rapids, but I've found a few great options so far! I should hopefully have a lease signed by the end of the week, and then I can start planning the layout for my new "country chic" newborn photography studio! 






No comments:

Post a Comment